Getting Film and other materials to us.
Our freepost label: send ANY quantity of films to us for processing.
- No need to visit a post office. Deposit in any post box
- No limit to the number of films you can send with one label
- This service from Royal Mail is very reliable.
- When we return your orders we include a free mailing bag, complete with pre-paid label attached, ready for your next order.
Please note: if you are a new customer, we do not automatically send you a mail bag or label after placing your order. Please print off the label (click on label, right, to open a pdf). If you are unable to print, please ask us to send one.
Please choose a suitable mailing bag, like a “jiffy” bag. Please note that the service is standard first class mail and does not include any kind of tracking or insurance. It is a very reliable system, however. If you take the package and label to a post office you can add signed for tracking.
The mail bags we send back with your order hold up to about 8 x 35mm or 120 films. If you have more than this to send you can simply print off the label above, and attach to a larger mail bag.
Return of negatives, prints and delivery of goods
We use the highest quality possible corrugated card envelopes from ColomPac® for safe return of your negatives, and our return delivery costs cover both packing and delivery.
- £4.94 Royal Mail First Class BARCODED
- £8.98 Tracked Courier for larger orders, and orders qualifying for free delivery.
- £8.98 optional, tracked courier (note: larger orders default to this)
- £22.90 Courier tracked Collect & Return
- £34.49 Courier tracked Collect & Return, Highlands, Islands (including Isle of Wight) & Northern Ireland
If choosing courier collection, select in checkout & contact us after you place your order to arrange collection. Please make sure Films are ready packed into strong packaging.
Channel Islands & Isle of Man
Light & medium weight orders, same as UK above. Courier and heavier orders £22.50.
Please note: Insurance is NOT included because we can not insure against the value of your images. If processed film is lost or damaged, we cannot accept liability. If your images are of high importance, please check some of the good value photographers insurance policies available, or courier your film with your own carrier where you can stipulate the value of your images. Please see our terms and conditions, click here.
Return delivery costs and bands Europe
– £16.95 Netherlands; Éire; Denmark; Germany; France; Belgium; Luxembourg
– £24.95 Italy; Spain; Greece; Portugal
– £34.95 Finland; Norway; Sweden
– £34.95 Austria; Czech Rep.; Hungary; Poland; San Marino; Switzerland
– £34.95 Lithuania; Slovakia; Slovenia
– £46.00 Bulgaria; Canary Islands; Gibraltar
– £75.00 Estonia; Latvia; Malta; Romania; Turkey
– £PLEASE ASK Azores; Balearic I.; Madeira; Sardinia; Sicily; Corsica
– £PLEASE ASK Andorra; Vatican City; Russia
If you are outside Europe, or if your country is not mentioned, in checkout please contact us for shipping cost [email protected]