TETENAL MAGIC-BOX E-6, ONE FILM BEGINNER KIT.
Using the Tetenal Magic-Box E-6 color slide films can be developed quickly and safely at home, based on the process E-6.
The box contains all concentrates necessary for mixing the developing baths. The ideal kit for the first own film processing of 1 roll of 135-36 film or 1 roll film 120. With the “3-Bath technology” the number of processing baths is reduced to three (+ Stabilizer). The reversal takes place during the colour development. Bleaching and fixing are performed in a Bleach Fix.
CONTENTS OF THE TETENAL MAGIC-BOX E-6, ONE FILM BEGINNER KIT:
|Development Bath||Size||(Mix/ Dilution)|
|• First Developer 1||50 ml Concentrate||+ 200 ml water for 250 ml working solution|
|• Colour Developer 2.1||50 ml Concentrate||+ 150 ml water for 250 ml working solution|
|• Colour Developer 2.2||50 ml Concentrate|
|• Bleach Fixer 3.1||50 ml Concentrate||+ 150 ml water for 250 ml working solution|
|• Bleach Fixer 3.2||50 ml Concentrate|
|• Stabiliser 4||50 ml Concentrate||+ 200 ml water for 250 ml working solution|
Tetenal MAGIC-BOX© E-6 One Film Beginers Kit.
Additionally you need:
• 1 absolutely dark room to insert the film (or a change bag)
• 1 developing box (e.g. JOBO 1510/1520, Paterson, A&P.) with a film spiral
• 1 Thermometer
• 1 Smartphone (or another clock to stop the times)
• 1 bowl (ideal is 30 × 40 cm with a high edge)
• 1 measuring cylinder (approx. 250 ml for measuring water)
• 1 measuring cup (approx. 1 litre for watering)
• 4 bottles, 250 ml each (as storage bottles for the freshly mixed baths)
• 1 waterproof pen to mark the bottles (you can also use adhesive labels)
• 2 clamps for hanging the developed film (e.g. clothes pegs)
• 1 pair of gloves